of frequently asked questions (FAQ)
provides answers to many of the common questions we
receive about Remarkable Buzz.
If you have a question that
you don't see answered here call or send us an
1. I'm not very computer savvy,
can I use Remarkable Buzz?
If you are in the restaurant
business who has the time to use a computer? We're
a full-service company which means when you want to run
an email campaign all you have to do is email or call
us, we do all of the work for you.
2. Tell me about your company?
We're a small company in Texas
that works primarily with restaurants. Because of our size
we are able to treat our clients like you would treat a favorite
guest in your restaurant;
Here is a sampling of our clients:
3. Who owns my eclub
list (the database)?
You do! Don't do business with a company that has
any other policy.
4. I already have a list, can we use those
emails with Remarkable Buzz?
Absolutely! Once you sign-up, email us the
list and we'll do the rest.
5. Do I have to sign a contract?
No, there is no contract. You pay a monthly investment
and we will run your eclub as long as you are happy with our work.
6. Can I see who opens my emails?
Yes! Our reporting engine
will give you a complete listing of not only who opened
your email, but also when they opened it and how many times
they looked at the email, bounces, forwards and who unsubscribed
7. Can I integrate this into my web site/Do
I need a web site?
You don't need a web site in order to use Remarkable
Buzz. If you have one we'll create a web signup form that
your web site can link to. This
form will capture your web visitors information.
8. How much of an increase in sales can I expect?
Lots of variables go into this question so we built
the ROI calculator. Now it's easy to see
just how profitable Remarkable Buzz can be for YOU!
9. What can I promote to my eClub members besides
Great question! I'll just mention a few of the things
that our current clients are communicating:
- Live Music
Wine tasting events
- Entertainment updates,
- Weekly off-the-menu specials
- Monthly member only specials
- Holiday features, hours and reservation requirements
- New tapped beers at brewery
- Banquet & meeting packages to businesses
- Wedding packages
- Catering services
- Wine tasting events
- Takeout services
- Patio is open for the summer
This is just
a quick sampling. The possibilities are endless!
10. What does your signup card
You get 500 of these
cards when you sign up for the Advanced or Premium
plan. Once you use these you can design your own cards and
have them printed or order more of the same design from